Chalet Mathilde (La Plagne - Paradiski)Montchavin Les Coches, La Plagne (region), La France
- 14 couchages
- 6 Chambres
- 6 Salles de bains
- 30 mètres des pistes
- Jour d’arrivée/depart samedi
- Avec service traiteur
- Internet WiFi
- Ski au pied des pistes (arrivée)
- Ski au pied des pistes (depart)
- Jacuzzi / hot tub
- Parking gratuit
- 425 km de piste de ski
- Alt. la plus élevée: 3250 m
- Idéale pour les débutants
- Idéale pour les skieurs avancés
Disponibilité et tarifs
|Prix par personne||usage exclusif|
|semaine||Du samedi||à samedi||disponibilité||Prix (traiteur)||Prix (traiteur)|
Information supplémentaire sur les prixThe price here on startchalet is indicative, and based on exclusive use of the chalet for 12 people (max. 14). Our actual prices are per person, please contact us for details.
The price quoted on our own website includes 7 nights accommodation, hearty breakfast, 6 nights scrumptious afternoon tea and 3-course evening meal with generous portions including a good quality wine. We offer extra drinks - kir, genepy etc.
Chalet Mathilde is a lovely chalet in the friendly mountain village of Les Coches-La Plagne (heart of the Paradiski area 425 kms)
• 6 ensuite bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 balconies
• Hot Tub with a view of Mont Blanc
• Bath sheet towels 100% fluffy cotton
• Open log fireplace
• 30m from piste
• heated boot warmer
• FREE wifi, wii, Xbox, Netflix, Bose Bluetooth speaker
• Great value for money
• Finish your day in the pub, we'll take you back to the chalet
• Large balcony perfect for relaxing with a G&T!
• Good deal for ski delivery service
• Discounted lift passes (see terms)
• Near shops, restaurants, ski school, lifts, piste
• Delicious home cooked 3-course evening meal with a good wine included
• Friendly chalet hosts with a passion for cooking skills
• Early kids tea offered, crèche/private nanny
• Special diets catered for
• Service with attention to detail
• Booking of lift passes, equipment and lessons
• In-house massage arranged
• Local well being centre with transport
• Help with organising transfers
A relaxed and friendly ambiance in the chalet, allied to delicious food and our enthusiasm for the area, should ensure that you have a superb ski holiday.
We are on hand to help your holiday run smoothly with advice before you arrive and during your stay.
If you would like to get a better feel for the kind of service we have been offering for 17 years then please see our trip advisor page :
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.